September Locum Tenens Opportunity
We are currently seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to provide locum tenens support in Indiana.
VISTA's client has an ongoing need for planned clinical hours, both inpatient and outpatient, as well as call coverage for up to 10 patients per day. Are you available to start in September?
Details for this opportunity:
– Schedule: Starting in September, ongoing
– Shift: 5 pm Friday – 7 am Monday
– Job Setting: Inpatient and Outpatient, including rounds
– Patients Per Shift: 10
– Requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible, ACLS, BLS, PALS certification
– Licensure: An active IN license is required; IMLC will be considered
– Credentialing: Expected to take around 30 days
Collaborate with your VISTA recruiter today to discover your ideal job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.