Full-Time Employed OB/GYN Position Along the Mississippi
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is partnering with full-service community health system seeking a BE/BC Obstetrician/Gynecologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Low and high-risk deliveries
* Level II 163-bed facility provides a broad range of services
* Day shift
* Call is one weekend a month and every other weekday
* One weeknight beeper call each week
* Medical staff of more than 50 providers
* EMR is Cerner
* BLS and NRP- required
* Iowa license at time of submission – preferred
* Competitive salary with commencement bonus
* Comprehensive benefits including CME allowance and up to 6 weeks of time off and much more
* Historic riverfront town with a warm friendly atmosphere
* This location rests along the Mississippi River and provides spectacular views and opportunities for recreation such as fishing, birding, kayaking, camping and boating, to name a few
* Excellent public, private schools and a full spectrum of higher educational opportunities
* 50 minutes to Davenport and just over an hour to Dubuque
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.