Obstetrics and Gynecology in Montana
Seeking an Obstetrician/Gynecologist in Rural and Beautiful Montana
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Obstetrician/Gynecologist for a rural Montana practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Full-time employed position
* Join Family Medicine/Obstetrics physicians
* Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm clinic, 1/2 day in OR
* 1:4 call rotation
* Diagnostic services available including total mammography
* EMR is Meditech
* Joint commission accredited 25-bed critical access hospital
* Supported by a variety of specialties
* Competitive salary of 375K + RVU
* Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, 401K with 3.5% match, relocation, loan repayment, sign on bonus, paid time off, sick days, and holidays etc. and CME allocation
* Great schools in a safe, quiet family friendly area
* Picturesque area with unlimited outdoor activities including water skiing, boating, fishing, hunting and so much more
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.