Lifestyle Friendly Position in Capital District of New York OBGYN Need!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a prestigious medical system seeking an Obstetrician and Gynecologist for an established practice. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Join an established and respected team providing state-of-the-art quality women’s health services
* The opening is due to two recent retirements as this practice has experienced very limited turnover
* Quality-focused and team-oriented environment
* Positive mix of obstetrics and gynecology including surgery
* Call will be one in five
* Seven midwives take initial night call limiting trips to the hospital
* Totally renovated birth center with one hospital location for all deliveries and surgeries
* Competitive base salary with exceptional production formula
* Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and time off, and retirement savings programs
* Relocation assistance and starting bonus are available
* Located in the family-friendly Tri-City Capital District of New York
* Medium sized area with an MSA population of over 850,000 offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic and affordable setting
* A stable economic setting with a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type as well as higher education
* Also known as Tech Valley because of the dynamic growth of the technology sector
* Roughly 2.5 hours to NYC and 3 hours to Boston
* The Capital Region includes the cities of Albany, Schenectady, Troy and the surrounding area including Clifton Park and Saratoga Springs
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.