A Prosperous Career Awaits in the Scenic Finger Lakes Region
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a financially strong, prestigious not-for-profit integrated health system in southern New York and northern Pennsylvania that is seeking an additional Obstetrician/Gynecologist. Highlights of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join an established Obstetrics/Gynecology and midwifery practice that includes 5 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners and 4 midwives
* Collaborative team-orientated environment
* Spectacular outpatient office setting in a modern medical office building
* Full spectrum OB and surgery potential with robotic program in development
* A full complement of residencies and fellowships provides significant opportunity to participate in the academic teaching track
* Region’s busiest OB unit with over 1,200 deliveries annually
* Join a flourishing multispecialty practice of over 210 members
* Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
* Highly competitive compensation with sign-on bonus and loan forgiveness
* Comprehensive benefits include: Occurrence malpractice, health, dental, life, and disability insurance
* Retirement plans include 401(k), 403(b), and 457
* On-campus childcare and numerous additional benefits are also available
* The Twin Tiers is comprised of the Southern Finger Lakes and Pennsylvania Grand Canyon areas
* The area is characterized by low rolling hills, scenic bluffs, wineries, orchards, and over 650 miles of lakefront property
* With a metro area population base of just under 100,000, the lifestyle is gracious and easygoing
* Choose from highly rated public, private, faith-based, and Montessori schools
* Higher education options include: Cornell, Ithaca College, Mansfield University, Hobart, and William Smith College
* Approximately 170 miles to New York City, Philadelphia, and Toronto
* Low crime, short commuting distances, and reasonably priced charming homes all contribute to a great standard of living
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.