Assume Busy NE Ohio OB/GYN Practice With No Buy In
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a high volume independent OB/GYN practice with the anticipation of turning over the entire practice once the incoming physician is ready to take full control. The owner of the practice has been in this practice over 27 years and has built a loyal following along with having a stellar reputation. Highlights of these permanent position include:
* Independent practice comprised of a board certified OB/GYN, 2 MA’s and 4 other support staff
* Mix of surgical and obstetric responsibilities
* See as many patients as you are comfortable seeing
* Patient volume could easily support a second physician depending on the desire of the new physician to grow the practice
* Underserved patient base where the new physician can make a real difference
* Highly experienced staff is adept at triage, administrative support and billing
* Potential to mold the practice to your specification and set your own destiny
* Office is five minutes from a 127 bed teaching hospital
* Office has five exam rooms and three ultrasound units
* Board certification required for hospital credentialing
* Initial competitive salary, health insurance and malpractice
* Community of 40,000 close to Youngstown and Cleveland
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.