OBGYN Position in Metro Tennessee
Physician owned practice offering OBGYN, gynecologic oncology and surgery services is recruiting for a BE/BC OBGYN to join its growing group. A few details below:
* Full-time, employed position
* OB/GYN full-service practice
* Join board-certified OBGYNs, physician assistants, scribes, medical and administrative professionals
* Group has subspecialists experienced and trained in gynecologic oncology, minimally invasive gynecologic and robotic surgery
* Competitive salary with incentives and benefits package
* Vibrant Tennessee metro (pop 650,000+)
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.