Glaucoma Ophthalmologist Sought for Nationally-Ranked Organization
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BC/BE Glaucoma Ophthalmologist to join a busy practice. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a group of three general Ophthalmologists, two Vitreoretinal Surgeons, one Cornea Specialist, one Medical Retina Specialist, two Neuro Ophthalmologists and five Optometrists
* Call is 1:6
* Newly built clinic and all surgeries are performed at a new, 23,000 square-foot ASC facility
* State-of-the-art equipment including; 4 Heidelberg OCT's, Intraoperative OCT, Zeiss Microscopes, Alcon Centurion, Lumenis Selecta II SLT, 2 Humphrey Visual Fields, Callisto Eye System, Zeiss Selecta III Yag Laser, Accutome UBM, and Iridex Micropulse Laser
* Large optometric referral network
* Academic and/or research affiliation, first program designed at the intersection of engineering and medicine
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public-school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.