Seeking an Ophthalmologist for Lifestyle-Friendly Location
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Ophthalmologist within 3-5 years of residency. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Full-time office-based ophthalmic and operative services
* Diagnosis and treatment for patients of all ages presenting with conditions, illnesses, injuries and disorders of the eye, including its related structures and visual pathways
* Competence and interest in cataract surgery, glaucoma diagnosis and treatment, retina injections, diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration preferred
* Named one of nation’s Top 100 Critical Access Hospitals
* Schedule 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday in three (3) locations within the region and partnering with local optometry groups
* No weekend or on call requirements
* Highly skilled IT and marketing teams for support
* New Hampshire license or ability to obtain license, active license is preferred
* 3+ years’ experience required
* Competitive compensation package with wRVU bonus structure
* Generous benefit package
* Mileage reimbursement
* Commencement, relocation and student loan reimbursement
* Excellent work-life balance
* US News and World Report has ranked New Hampshire the 2nd best state to live in within the United States
* Location is 2.5 hours to Portland, Maine and to Boston
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.