Ophthalmology in Pennsylvania
Ophthalmology Position in Beautiful and Quaint Community
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting an Ophthalmologist to join an expanding systemwide Ophthalmology service line. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Join a team of two Ophthalmologists and one Optometrist in a thriving practice
* Practice volume 15-25 per day, surgical 5-10 per week
* Full scope practice to include cataract and refractive
* Lasik or general Ophthalmology
* Office conveniently located near ambulatory surgery center and hospital
* State-of-the-art surgery facilities in both the ambulatory surgery center and hospital
* Physician-led organization of over 200 providers
* 378-licensed bed, not-for-profit health system serving more than 500,000 residents in an eight-county service area
* $110M expansion and renovation project
* New patient tower and ED and the hospital will become a Level II Trauma Center
* Highly competitive compensation package with sign on bonus
* Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, vision and dental, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, 100% employer paid malpractice including tail coverage
* Up to $10,000 relocation assistance, residency stipend program and educational loan assistance
* 40 hours and $3,000 annual CME allowance
* This beautiful and quaint community is known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality and highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living
* Enjoy endless opportunities for all activities including running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports along with art galleries, theatres, antique and specialty shops, historic downtown, with seasonal farmer's markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year
* 1.5 hours to Altoona and 2 hours to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.