Maine Private Orthopedic Practice 100% Foot and Ankle
VISTA Permanent Placement is assisting a group of ten (10) Orthopedic Surgeons in Maine to recruit an additional Orthopedic Foot and Ankle specialist. Candidates should be fellowship-trained in Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Surgery. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a dominant, private practice with an exceptional reputation for quality
* Choice of 100% foot and ankle related cases
* Partners share in ancillary services revenue from three (3) income sources
* Group owned on-site MRI
* Group owned physical therapy center
* Outpatient surgery center
* Metro area of 150,000
* One-hour drive to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor
* Five hours to Boston
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.