Maine Private Orthopedic Practice 100% Total Joint
VISTA Permanent Placement is assisting a group of ten (10) Orthopedic Surgeons in Maine to recruit an additional fellowship trained Orthopedic Total Joint specialist. Benefits of this full-time, permanent position include:
* Join a dominant, private practice with an exceptional reputation for quality
* Assume the established practice of a retiring Total Joint specialist
*Group has three addition Total Joint specialists
* Partners share in ancillary services revenue from multiple income sources
* Group owned on-site MRI
* Partnership in group and surgery center after one year
* Outpatient surgery center
* Metro area of 150,000
* One-hour drive to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor
* Five hours to Boston
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.