Lifestyle Practice in Resort Community in New Hampshire
A nonprofit hospital is recruiting for a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon with interest in Total Joint to join an established orthopedic surgery practice
* Full-time, employed position
* Orthopedic Surgery lifestyle practice
* General & Total Joint (upper and lower)
* Attractive salary with incentives and a comprehensive benefits package
* Join three board certified orthopedic surgeons and two physician assistants supported by a team of medical and administrative professionals
* Shared call one day per week and one weekend per month
* Community hospital has robotic instrumentation
* Dartmouth affiliation relationship anticipated to be finalized this summer
* Highly-sought resort community in New Hampshire located 1 hour from the ocean shore, Boston 2 hour drive and an easy 90 minute drive to Portland, ME
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.