Hand Specialist Lower Hudson Valley Dynamic Multispecialty Practice
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a large and highly successful multispecialty organization recruiting a full-time, Orthopedic Hand surgeon for an attractive Orange County suburban New York location. A few highlights of this permanent full-time position include:
– Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
– Lifestyle friendly work schedule
– Orthopedic hand surgery patient base as part larger orthopedic department
– Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
– Physician-owned multispecialty group with partnership track after two years
– Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
– Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
– Health/dental/vision; PTO, $4,000 CME; smartphone; notebook computer
– Paid licensure, DEA, boards and no-tail malpractice insurance
* Highly competitive base compensation with exceptional RVU productivity bonus
– Sign on / relocation bonus
– Easy access to New York City
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.