Hospital Employed Position in Northeastern Ohio College Town with Local Decision Making
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a highly regarded community hospital seeking a general, sports and/or hand/upper extremities Orthopedic Surgeon for an established group practice. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Employed position with an award winning and financially secure independent community hospital
* Join a highly personable and well-regarded Orthopedic Surgeon in an established practice
* Clinical/procedure-focused position
* Highly competitive financial package
* Comprehensive benefit program
* Flexibility to pursue subspecialty interests
* Incentive package to include relocation, sign on and/or loan assistance
* Comprehensive orthopedic center with full training, rehabilitation, health/fitness, physical therapy and outpatient surgery capabilities
* New Mako Robotic Arm Assisted Technology
* $30-million comprehensive cancer center and outpatient pavilion opened in 2017
* Hospital has more than 150 physicians, including a hospitalist group
* Financially strong 172-bed, city-owned hospital
* Recently recognized for quality care by “The Consumers' Guide to Healthcare
* Recognized as one of the nation's “100 Top Hospitals” several times
* Twelve-bed ICU customized to address individual patient needs
* Services include DaVinci, CT scan, MRI, PET/CT, interventional cardiology, primary stroke care and more…
* Beautiful college community with three major educational and research institutions
* One of 141 small cities named by Demographics Daily as a dream town for “outstanding quality of life”
* One hour to Cleveland, 30 miles to Akron/Canton and 90 miles to Columbus
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.