Supplemental Income Perm Position Relocation Not Required
Join a team of physicians with a mission to provide quality care to patients in rural communities. Currently, the group is seeking to hire a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon interested in a perm arrangement without relocation.
* Orthopedic Surgery practice
* Total Joints, General Fractures, Sports and Hand orthopedic procedures
* Supplemental income perm opportunity 4 days per month
* Work 2 days per week every other week
* Long-term, perm 1099 arrangement without relocation commitment
* Hospital-based contract with a daily guarantee pay structure
* Unique practice dynamic serving as an income supplementation model and/or to maintain surgical skills without a full-time commitment
* Provide access to medical and surgical care to patients in a rural community
* Experienced staff to handle billing, coding, credentialing, patient schedules, logistics of your travel, accommodations and more!
* Hospital and practice are in southern portion of South Dakota
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.