Practice Rural Medicine in Vermont
VISTA is currently assisting a rural health medical center in searching for an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon comfortable with joints for their facilities.
* Must be comfortable doing hips and total knee
* It’s a solo practice, there is call, but since it’s just the one practitioner, we just work out with them ideally it would be something like 1:3 but it’s something we will let them guide us on
* Base salary commensurate with experience range is between 530-590k plus wRVU and citizenship incentives up $50k
* Annual CME allowance $4000
* Retirement plans 457 & 403b with employer match up to 4% after 1yr
* $10,000 in moving expenses
* Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and Critical Access Hospital (CAH)
* Known for progressive approach to providing primary and specialty care
* Rural and picturesque central Vermont
* Rolling hills and red barns as far as the eye can see
* Shopping and excellent restaurants to charming galleries
* Local Amtrak station
* Diverse community with a strong agricultural base
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.