Four Corners New Mexico Location Seeks Otolaryngologist
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division representing a highly successful group seeking an Otolaryngologist. Benefits of this permanent full-time position include:
* Full time position (2.5 clinic days, 2 OR days) with active admitting privileges
* Provide general Otolaryngology services at the Ambulatory Surgery Center
* Hospital call is 1:4; practice call is 1:2. He or she would join an established practice to take over for a retiring surgeon with the option for partnership after 1-2 years and local surgery center shares.
* Local and regional presence throughout the Four Corners (New Mexico, Colorado, Utah and Arizona
* Excellent compensation of $454,000 with 3-year contract and $70,000 sign-on bonus
* Comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, profit sharing 401k, professional funds allowance, disability and basic/accidental/supplemental life, malpractice paid
* Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
* Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
* Low-cost housing
* Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
* 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
* 3 hours to Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.