Otolaryngology Opportunity Near New York City
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is seeking an ENT physician for a full-time position near New York City. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* Join a rapidly growing and market leading private practice with over 400 providers covering 40 specialties
* M-F 8 am – 6 pm with NO weekend call
* General ENT with one day of surgery
* Outstanding support, ancillary services and cutting-edge technology
* Physician-owned with partnership track after two years
* Designated NCQA Accredited ACO
* Recently partnered with a health system to form an alliance for healthcare transformation
* Health/dental/vision; PTO, $4,000 CME; smartphone; notebook computer
* Paid licensure, DEA, boards and malpractice insurance
* Exceptional compensation potential with RVU productivity bonus
* Highly desirable and affordable suburban location
* Approximately one hour to New York City, based in the Hudson Valley
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.