Otolaryngology in South Carolina
Partnership Track Otolaryngology Position Near Charleston
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a successful growing practice. Additional highlights of this full-time position include:
* Clinic three days per week with a flexible schedule
* Take on existing panel of patients around 15-20/day
* Call is six nights of call/month, can be days
* Trauma call is voluntary
* No facial plastics, can accommodate subspecialty interests
* Opportunity for academic engagement with resident and medical student education
* Partnership track
* Competitive salary with bonus structure
* Full and comprehensive benefit package
* Possible loan repayment
* Community offers amenities for all lifestyles with restaurants, recreational activities, excellent schools (both private and public) including two community colleges and much more!
* One hour to Charleston and 40 minutes to Columbia
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.