Otolaryngology in Vermont
ENT Opportunity in Outdoor Paradise at the Base of the Largest Ski Resort
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a highly successful hospital affiliated medical group seeking a full and/or part-time Otolaryngologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Full-time base salary of $350,000 plus additional production incentives
* Join two other surgeons in the practice along with three physician assistants
* ER call of 1:4
* Established EMR with hospital and home digital x-ray viewing capability
* Clinical faculty appointment available as well as teaching options
* Established hospitalist program with dedicated admissions specialists
* Generous malpractice, health, dental, and disability benefits/ insurance, 403b with hospital match, defined contribution retirement account, college savings account and tax-deferred earnings program
* Paid vacation annually and $25,000 sign on bonus
* Up to $10,000 in relocation expenses
* $6,000 annual CME allowance
* 100-bed hospital with a service area of 85,000
* Level III trauma center, tertiary care center support by either Dartmouth-Hitchcock or UVM’s Fletcher Allen Healthcare with ground and helicopter transport available
* Community Cancer Center with COC certification
* Digital X-ray (GE)
* ER physicians are residency trained
* 24-hour radiology and lab services available
* Classic New England city of 20,000
* Excellent schools scoring among the top 10% of national scores on Standard Achievement exams
* Low student to teacher ratios for better learning and nurturing
* Located in the beautiful Green Mountains
* 3 highly regarded local ski resorts and 18 statewide
* Ample access to multiple lakes, rivers and streams for boating and fishing or floating in a tube on a warm summer day
* 3 hours to Boston, 5 to New York City (train or car), 2 to Albany, New York
To learn more, please contact a VISTA recruiter today!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.