Permanent Pathology Opportunity in Colorado
Join an experienced and well-established Pathology Group looking to add to their growing team servicing the Denver, Colorado vicinity! We encourage applications from both experienced individuals and current fellows, offering flexible full-time and part-time positions.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Cutting edge of pathology practices utilizing digital pathology to serve patients the highest possible quality care
– Role involves some travel between nearby hospitals and requires thriving in a fast-paced private practice.
– Typically around 8am with some flexibility and work till 5.
Highly competitive compensation commensurate upon skill set and experience as well as a generous benefits package including 10-12 weeks’ vacation annually
– Proficiency in diagnosing a wide range of challenging surgical pathology and cytology cases.
– Work from a global digital queue and we have on average 10 pathologist working at any given time.
– Average about 1 weekend a month of call.
Reads varies based on specimen but anywhere from 25-35 cases a day on average
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.