Medical Center in Las Vegas Seeks Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Medical Center is actively recruiting a fellowship -trained Pediatric Anesthesiologist for its growing Anesthesiology program in Las Vegas.
* Employed, full-time position
* Pediatric Anesthesiology practice
* Administrates care for all aspects of preoperative care, evaluation and management in the dealing of Anesthesia in preoperative, intraoperative and post-operative environments.
* Assessment of, consultation for, and preparation of patients for anesthesia
* Supervise, teach and evaluate performance of personnel, both medical and paramedical, involved in preoperative care
* Lucrative signing bonus with attractive compensation commensurate on experience and specialty interests
* Join a large established anesthesiology service with board certified anesthesiologists, CRNAs, medical and administrative professionals
* 450+ bed teaching medical center, Level I trauma center, 17 ORs, state-of-the art services and expansive physician network
* Las Vegas Practice location
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.