Lucrative Pediatric Rheumatology Practice in Las Vegas
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client seeking a Pediatric Rheumatologist to join a highly successful and well-established private practice. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Thriving outpatient only practice with three adult rheumatologists
* Very modern and well equipped office locations in top suburban areas
* Current services include infusion, joint injections, intravenous injections and osteoporosis treatments
* Office include infusion, lab and X-ray
* Will do what is necessary to accommodate the additional requirements of a pediatric focused practice
* Very attractive base compensation in the range of $400,000 with lucrative productivity incentives
* Comprehensive benefits sign-on and 401K
* Room for expansion with an average of over 80 new patients per month and four month backlog
* Attractive upscale suburban locations
* Will accommodate J1 Visa
* Quality entertainment, attractions, shopping, and world-renowned resorts
* Scenic panoramas in the Red Rock National Conservation area. Lake Mead and Mount Charleston are also close
* Ideal climate with 315 days of sunshine annually
* Wide variety of terrain makes this a recreational haven
* This location truly has something for everyone
* No corporate, state income or inheritance tax
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.