Pediatrics in Arkansas
Permanent Pediatric Need in Little Rock!
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a BE/BC Pediatrician for a growing healthcare system. Highlights of this permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient practice
* Join a passionate medical staff in a non-profit community-based organization
* In addition to the main clinic, facility operates 6 satellite clinics throughout southern Arkansas
* Services include: pediatrics, chronic disease management, women's health, dentistry, family practice and prescription medication assistance program
* Hospitalist program in place
* Typical patient volume is between 22-25/day
* Base salary with a full and comprehensive benefit package including: health, vision, dental, life, long and short term disability, 403(b), full malpractice coverage, paid DEA and licensure fees, sign on bonus, educational loan repayment, CME, paid holidays, sick days and vacation
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.