Join Successful Group in Central Indiana
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a client in Indiana seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician. A few highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join 2 full-time Pediatricians in a busy established practice
* Outpatient practice with newborn care and some inpatient; attends C-sections as scheduled
* Office in medical office building west attached to main hospital
* 4 delivering OB/GYNs
* Average of 5000 babies born a year in a Level I nursery
* Anticipate seeing 20-25 patients per day in a 4.5 day work week
* Office hours are 8 am-5 pm
* On-site laboratory, full-service x-ray and diagnostic imaging with full-time radiology
* Experienced staff available
* ExpressMed Clinic for night, weekend and holiday support
* IT: EMR, PACS and other technology to assist your practice
* 83-bed regional medical center
* Offering competitive MGMA salary
* Comprehensive benefit package
* Offering signing bonus, relocation assistance, CME
* Low, managed-care county in a physician friendly malpractice state
* Located in northcentral Indiana; 35 miles to Lafayette and 1.5 hours to Indianapolis
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.