Permanent Pediatrics Opening in Maine
VISTA Permanent Placement Division is assisting in the recruitment of a BE/BC Pediatrician to join an FQHC in Maine. Enjoy a practice in a small community environment with four seasons of outdoor activities, picturesque landscapes, and acres of land to explore! Benefits of the full-time, permanent position include:
* 100% outpatient -based responsibilities
* Full-time, employed position
* Ability to provide supervising Physician responsibilities to Advanced Practitioners
* Work as part of a Care Team with other board-certified physicians
* Competitive salary
* Full and comprehensive benefits package which includes, health, dental, short- and long-term disability, Paid vacation, holidays and sick days paid CME, professional liability, life, 401(k), CME, loan repayment, etc.!
* Active Maine license or ability to obtain
* Reside in a beautiful, close knit safe community!
* Adventure seekers and outdoor enthusiasts will find four seasons of outdoor recreation and activities to fill their days: ranging from snowmobiling and ice fishing to hiking, paddling and wildlife observation
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.