Seeking a Full Time Physician (Physiatry – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation) to support existing Physiatrist with coverage and to support expansion of clinic capacity;
Details For this Opportunity:
– Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
– Join a beautiful Community Hospital with friendly and supportive providers and staff
– Candidate will be expected to take call to cover two weekends per month, some weekday call, and assist with covering when physician is out.
– Regular clinic schedule (can be flexible ½ time or full time)
– This position is supported by full time clinic staff, 24-hour rehab nursing, and great therapy team.
– In addition to Rehab facility and clinic office, this position may also cover outreach locations related to pain management or physiatry (i.e. Cortez or Durango).
– Competitive base salary based on MGMA data and experience – current range $273,839 – $306,056
– Sign-on bonus of $35,000
– Quality and Production bonus potential
– Relocation reimbursement of up to $15,000
– Student loan forgiveness
– Professional Funds Allowance of $6,000/yr
– Professional Liability Insurance and Tail Insurance
– Comprehensive benefits package – health, dental, vision, retirement, etc.
– Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
– Low-cost housing
– Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
– 1 hour to Durango, Colorado
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.