Full-time on going opportunity through 2023
VISTA is assisting a North Carolina client's Cardiac Surgery team in a CVOR first assist role. There is no formal CT surgery residency program, therefore service line is completely supported by physician assistants and nurse practitioners. Spend 6-9 months in beautiful North Carolina.
– Dates Needed: March 17, 2023 – ongoing
– Specialty: Physician Assistant
– Reason: Recruiting
– Shifts: 100% OR
– Schedule: 40 hours in house
– Experience: Successful candidates must be proficient in all aspects of first assisting for major cardiac surgical procedures, endoscopic and open vein harvesting, radial artery harvesting.
– Cases per day 3-5 total, 1-3 per APP
– Call: yes (nights)
– Required certifications: ACLS, BLS
– No ICU DUTIES
– Credentialing: 30 days
– Procedures: EVH, ERAH, First Assist, CABG/valve procedures, Pacemaker/lead extraction procedures
– License: North Carolina
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.