Permanent Cardiology Physician Assistant Opening Washington!
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a nonprofit medical center in south central Washington. They are seeking a Cardiology Physician Assistant for their full-time, permanent opening. Come join a community-focused organization, dedicated to providing excellent health care. Highlights of this opportunity include:
Details For this Opportunity:
– Outpatient and Inpatient consultations.
– Schedule: Full-time, 4-day work week.
– Duties of Position include but not limited to: Stress testing, Heart failure management, coronary artery disease management, valvular heart disease management.
– Position Requirements: Cardiology experience preferred but not required.
– Full-service nonprofit 25-bed critical access hospital, primary care clinics and other specialized centers including Dermatology, General Surgery, Urology, Orthopedic and Heart centers.
– Located in south central Washington with easy access to outdoor recreation and 300 days of sunshine.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.