Premier CV Surgery Team in Houston, Texas
Major Medical Center in Houston is supporting the recruitment for a Surgical Physician Assistant to join a cardiovascular and thoracic surgery practice.
* Full-time, employed position
* Cardiovascular Surgery Physician Assistant practice
* Competitive salary with incentives and benefits package
* Duties include, but not limited to clinic patient consultations, inpatient duties, assist in surgery, valve procedures, aortic dissections, lung and thoracic cases, radial artery bypass surgery, patient management, consultation, exams, diagnoses and decides treatment for patients, including analyzing and interpreting x-rays and lab results, writes prescriptions, takes patients' histories and orders various forms of therapy
* Training in radial bypass procedures, available
* One year of surgical experience, required
* Graduate from an accredited Physician Assistant program (NCCPA)
* Texas license or ability to obtain licensure
* Join a highly trained surgical team comprised of board certified surgeons, physician assistants who are supported by medical and administrative professionals
* Call 1:11
* Affiliation with a leading academic medical center and premier heart, lung and transplant programs
* Practice is located in Houston, TX
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.