Charming border community in Arizona has a permanent need!
VISTA Physician Search is representing a national award winning community hospital in the beautiful desert of Southern Arizona. We are currently seeking a BE/BC Primary Care Advanced Practitioner interested in practicing in a rural, outpatient-based environment.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Physician Assistant-Family Medicine
– Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
– Small amount of call coverage at home
– EMR is Cerner
– 15 pts/day on average
– Base salary 100k-129k DOE
– Exceptional benefits including paid CME, vacation, relocation and malpractice, health/dental insurance, potential sign-on bonus and loan repayment assistance
– Join a supportive team-like environment in a collegial physician community providing to underserved locale
– Low cost of living
– Recently dubbed one of the nation’s best “micropolitan” areas
– Charming border community with over 100 years of rich history with many historic landmarks, low cost of living and rich agriculture
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.