Permanent Physician Assistant Family Medicine Need in Connecticut
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is working with a Federally Qualified Health Center providing primary and behavioral health care in Connecticut. We are seeking Board-Certified Physician Assistant for an employed full-time position. A few details:
– Full-time: 40 hours 5 days per week
– Provide primary care services for all ages by appointment and walk-ins.
– Approximately 16 patients per day will be seen
– Licensed RN and APRN in the State of Connecticut.
– Active DEA and Connecticut controlled substance license.
– Must be a Board-Certified Physician Assistant with 2 years of primary care experience
– Comprehensive benefits included ie. medical, dental, and vision insurance, sick time and EAP, NHSC loan repayment eligibility
– Must be willing to obtain a suboxone waiver.
– Located within a half hour of Hartford, CT
Partner with a VISTA recruiter to find the right job for you!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.