Pain Specialist Advanced Practitioner Position in New Mexico Metro
Join a growing single specialty group affiliated with a non profit organization providing a strong referral base. Enjoy a Monday-Friday schedule with evenings or weekends free! Practice culture focuses on a holistic approach to pain management. Read on and remit updated CV to learn more
– Pain Specialist Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
– Outpatient practice
– Join a practice with board certified physicians and advanced practitioners, nursing, well-trained medical and administrative staff
– Monday-Friday 8-5p; no evenings or weekends
– No call
– Completion from an accredited program, required
-Experience in pain management, preferred
– EMR: EPIC
– Highly attractive metro (150,000+) in New Mexico
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.