Primary Care Position Near Milwaukee and Northern Chicago Suburbs
Regional health system serving southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities is recruiting for two Physician Assistants to join one of its thriving primary care practices.
* Full-time (40 hours), employed position
* Primary Care practice
* Join a patient-centered primary care practice with a team of board certified providers supported by medical and administrative professionals
* Assignments include the following practice environments: inpatient rounding, outpatient visits and staffing the immediate care clinic
* Direct patient care in the hospital and clinic setting, handle all aspects of treatment plans, review and evaluate test results, complete medical documentation and complete patient follow up calls
* National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA), required
* Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), required
* Active Wisconsin license or ability to obtain state license
* Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
* Wisconsin city (pop. 100,000+) located near highly-sought north Chicago suburban communities
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.