Outpatient Primary Care Position Outside of Eau Claire
Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner with experience in family medicine and/or urgent care practice setting sought for an outpatient position near Eau Claire, WI. Enjoy a work life balance with a 30-hour workweek with a blend of onsite and virtual patient visits.
Read on and remit an updated CV to learn more about this perm position.
– Family Medicine Physician Assistant (or Nurse Practitioner) position
– Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
-30-hour workweek with 30 and 60 minutes onsite or virtual patient appointments
– Full scope of Primary Care practice
– 3 or more years’ experience in Family Medicine or Urgent Care practice setting Certification as a Physician Assistant (or Nurse Practitioner) and active Wisconsin license, required
– Northern Wisconsin community (9,000+) located 50 minutes outside of Eau Claire and 2 hours Twin Cities
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.