VISTA is seeking an Advanced Practitioner- Gastroenterology to join a non-profit, community owned organization.
Details For this Opportunity:
– Physician Assistant-Gastroenterology
– Join 3 Gastroenterologists, one full-time and two half-time and 3 Physician Assistants one full-time and 2 half-time
– Option to work in either an outpatient or inpatient practice setting:
– Outpatient: No Call. Full office schedule every day with 14-20 patients per day. The clinic is located within 5 minutes from the hospital and main campus and open from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Thursday and Friday 8am to 4pm
– Inpatient: Monday-Friday, no hospital call or coverage required. Seeing inpatient gastrointestinal consultations, rounding, and providing support during duration of patient’s inpatient stay, and facilitating outpatient follow up
– Underserved population with opportunity to treat standard and complex patient with supportive team environment
– Competitive salary with excellent benefits
– Friendly community known for academia, economic stability and natural beauty
– Wide variety of recreational and outdoor activities
– Low-cost housing
– Reputation for a safe and family-oriented community
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.