Minnesota System in Need of PA Hospitalist Coverage
VISTA is assisting a long-time client in Minnesota with their search for multiple NPs or PAs for locums Hospitalist coverage. They have multiple openings due to leaves of absence and searching for permanent providers. There is long-term opportunity for the right providers. This client rarely has locums needs so take advantage of this great chance to join a fantastic team!
* Dates- As soon as possible, ongoing
* Patient load per day? 8-10, mostly around 8
* Shift times needed/scheduling model? Schedule or 3-5 shifts on/3-5 shifts off. 7-6p and 1p-midnight. Most are day needs; could be on dedicated admissions, Observation Unit or rounding teams.
* Supervised by MD or work independently? Work independently with physician support. On a given day there are 14 physician rounders, 1 admitting day shift and 3 on for evening admitting/cross cover. The APP will be well supported.
* Who runs codes? PA/NPs, but not for this Hospitalist need
* Rounding/Admits/Discharges required by APP? Yes, all of the above
* Ancillary support? Resource heavy here with all the ancillary support on site. Do not have Derm, Rheum, Endo, or advanced cardiac like ECMO or LVAD
* Competitive compensation
* Dedicated recruiter and credentialing team
* Ongoing potential
* Very close-knit team
Contact your VISTA recruiter today to find the perfect locums opportunity!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.