Occupational Medicine Permanent Need in Indiana!
VISTA's permanent physician division is currently seeking experienced Advanced Practitioners to join an outpatient acute injury care clinic in an Occupational Medicine setting in Indianapolis, IN!
* Services include minor emergencies, injury care, pre-employment services and physical therapy. Our commitment to providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few reasons why Nova Medical Centers is one of the most highly regarded Occupational Medicine companies
* Evaluate and treat patients in accordance with Nova Medical Centers’ medical model and standard of care.
* Ensure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting boards.
* Perform physical, mental status and medical history examinations; record findings subsequently reviewed and countersigned by supervising physician.
* Follow patient progress and make changes in treatment as necessary.
* Participate in business development, when requested, to discuss health and safety needs and conduct workplace walk-through and other on-site assessments.
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.