Total Joint and Revision Focused Practice in Houston
A successful Orthopedic Surgery practice is actively recruiting for an experienced Physician Assistant. A few details below:
* Full-time, employed position
* Monday through Friday schedule
* No evenings or weekends
* No call
* Orthopedic Surgery practice with Total Joint and Revision (hip and knee) focus
* Attractive salary with comprehensive benefits package
* Join a practice with eight board certified Orthopedic Surgeons
* Position is to assist the Chief surgeon in the group
Chief’s team includes a physician assistant, medical assistant and medical scribe
* Average 4-6 cases per day
* Duties include, but not limited to, patient OR prep, first assisting, closing surgical procedures, injections, suturing, patient visits and management, etc.
* One year clinical experience, required
* Successful commencement from accredited Physician Assistant Program (NCCPA), required
* PA-C, required
* Affiliation with a Texas health system with an expansive physician network
* Practice located 25 minutes Sugarland and Pearland, TX
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.