Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
We are currently seeking a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Advanced Practice Provider for an excellent opening in rural, Western Minnesota.
Details For this Opportunity:
-Join a not-for-profit, independent health system with 110 providers and 19 specialty services
– Join an established plastic & reconstructive surgery practice with 1 full-time surgeon and 1 other full-time advanced practice provider who focuses on aesthetics.
-Outpatient setting to assist with Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon’s practice; 36 patient contact hours/week requirement.
– It is anticipated that the APP will primarily see patients in clinic that need to be seen for insurance approved reconstructive procedures such as breast reduction surgeries & blepharoplasties, in addition to, post-operative patients
– Surgical or similar experienced preferred, but not required
– In office procedures may include: facial lesion excisions of lipomas, epidermal inclusion cysts, undesired moles, etc.; in the department there is also cosmetic “touch ups” like scar revisions
– Epic EMR
– Base compensation guaranteed for the first 2 years of employment, plus the opportunity to earn additional income based on production volumes.
– $2,000 annual CME reimbursement & paid professional dues and memberships
– Relocation reimbursement & sign on bonus
– 7% annual employer contributions into 401K plan; fully vested to the employee at the time the employee is eligible to participate in the plan after 6 months of employment.
– Cash balance plan
– Health, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability insurance; malpractice coverage with tail
– 6 weeks paid time off
– Location is approximately 170 miles northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul and 25 miles east of the North Dakota border.
– Community is well known for the lake country beauty, wooded hills, and rolling farmland. The city is the county seat of Otter Tail County, which is home to more than 1,000 lakes within the region. Within the city limits, there are 5 lakes, 17 park and recreational areas, and an 18-hole public golf course.
– The community offers wonderful museums, a nature learning center, historic buildings, a performing arts center, a world class horse arena, and the natural beauty of trails and prairie. The paved, 135 mile long Central Lakes Trail begins in our community and ends in St. Joseph, MN where many enjoy biking, walking, jogging, in-line skating, or snowmobiling in the winter.
To learn more about this perm position, reply with an updated CV.
Partner with your VISTA recruiter today to find your perfect job!
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.