Lifestyle Friendly Opportunity in California's Central Valley
VISTA’s Permanent Placement Division is representing a well-respected, physician-owned multispecialty group practice with over 60 providers seeking an experienced Advanced Provider to join their Urgent Care Practice. Details of this exciting opening include:
*Join a highly regarded multispecialty group with over 60 physicians and advanced providers covering 16 specialties
* Seeking experienced individuals comfortable working independently in a fast paced urgent care environment
* AllScripts EMR fully implemented throughout the system
* The hospital has been recognized by Healthgrades in several areas including cardiac care/surgery, emergency medicine, pulmonary medicine and others
* Highly rated residency programs in family medicine, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, psychiatry and general surgery
* Sunny dry climate with low cost of living
* City of over 130,000 with easy access to the Los Angeles and Bay Areas
* Less than an hour to Sequoia and King Canyon National Parks
* Exceptional compensation and comprehensive benefits
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.