Psychiatry – Consult Liaison in Alaska
Full-time Employed Consultant Liaison Position
Nonprofit health care organization is recruiting for BE/BC Psychiatrists for a perm Consultant Liaison position.
* Join a team of Board-certified Psychiatrists covering the ED and hospital service as a consult liaison
* Psychiatrists supported by a comprehensive team of behavioral health professionals
* Manage follow up patients in the outpatient clinic
* Primarily adult patient panels
* Board Eligible/Certified in Psychiatry, required
* Subspecialty interests encouraged and welcomed
* Award-winning integrated care model that fosters an environment directed towards wellness and relationship-based care
* Attractive salary, incentives and comprehensive benefits package
* An accredited 150-bed medical center offering state-of-the-art services and a full contingent of medical and surgical specialists
* Hospital in a metro location (population nearing 300,000)
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.