Full-time Employed Outpatient Adult or C/A Positions in Alaska Metro
Nonprofit health care organization is recruiting for BE/BC Psychiatrists to join their behavioral health program.
* Outpatient Psychiatry position
* Practice Child/Adolescent Psychiatry and/or Adult Psychiatry
* Full-time, employed position with attractive salary, incentives and comprehensive benefit package
* Board eligible/certified in Psychiatry, required
* Subspecialty interests encouraged and welcomed
* Join a Primary Care team offering expert consultations to primary care providers
* Perform chart reviews and/or in person patient assessments resulting in recommendations and treatment plans of referred psychiatry patients
* Identify and referred patients to the specialty Psychiatry mental health department
* Award-winning integrated care model that fosters an environment directed towards wellness and relationship-based care
* Practice in a metro location with a population nearing 300,000
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.