Psychiatrist Sought for Nationally-Ranked Organization
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a large integrated health network seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a growing behavioral health department. Highlights of this full-time position include:
* Join a dynamic department that consists of 4 Child Psychiatrists, 7 Adult Psychiatrists, 11 Ph.D. Psychologists, 13 Therapists, 14 Social Workers, three Nurse Practitioners and two Psychometricians
* Established hospital-employed group practice
* 14 patients per day
* Call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekends; no ER call
* 60 – 90 minutes for new patient evaluations
* Fully accredited psychiatry residency
* Opportunity to do some psychotherapy, consult liaison, addiction psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, both inpatient and outpatient
* Inpatient opportunities available if desired
* Large referral base
* Academic and/or research affiliation, first program designed at the intersection of engineering and medicine
* Competitive salary and full and comprehensive benefit package
* Located in a major, well-known metropolitan area
* Academia intersects culture and community
* Area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment
* Ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public-school system and more than 80 neighborhoods
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.