Permanent Psychiatry Opportunity 30 Minutes to Downtown Chicago
Employed Psychiatry physician opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add more providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
* Well established Psychiatry opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
* 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
* Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
* Group practice setting
* Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentorship and support in developing physician practices
* Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in virtually all physician service lines
* Full-time/permanent position outpatient practice with participation in weekend/holiday inpatient rounding
* Board-certified/board-eligible required.
* Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
* Weekend/Holiday rounding 1:5 or better
* East Chicago, IN
* EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
* EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
* Easy to use; support department available
* Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
* Medical/Dental/Vision comprehensive insurance plans available
* 403B retirement plan including employer match
* Exceptional CME funds
* Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
* Flexible time off
* Contract bonuses off RVU's
* Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
* Relocation Reimbursement (negotiable)
* HRSA Workforce Student Loan Repayment
* Well established not-for-profit 4 hospital system
* Nurse Practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.