Full-time Employed Nocturnist One Hour NYC
Division of Behavioral Health offering comprehensive mental health services seeks a Nocturnist for one of its campuses outside of NYC.
* Employed, full-time Nocturnist position
* Inpatient Adult Psychiatrist/Nocturnist
* No Call
* Duties include supervising residents, evaluating patients for admissions via telephone, covering inpatient units for restraint and seclusion episodes, ED coverage and oversight of admissions
* Board certified Psychiatry, required
* New York license or ability to obtain state license
* Strong clinical and academic accomplishments
* Academic appointments available with University
* One of the largest mental health systems in the state
* Participate in the development and expansion of a dynamic telepsychiatry program
* Competitive salaries, quality bonuses with comprehensive benefits, including paid vacation time, CME, malpractice insurance and much more!
* Community located 1 hour from NYC and 45 minutes to Grand Central
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.