Psychiatry in Vermont
Medical Directorship Position in Ski Resort Community
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a highly successful regional medical center seeking a Medical Director of Psychiatric Services. Benefits of this full-time permanent position include:
* Duties include oversight of 8 additional psychiatric providers in both inpatient and outpatient settings
* Assist with management of impatient psychiatric units and the outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
* The position is roughly 40% administrative and 60% clinical
* 18-bed general unit and adjacent 6-bed psychiatric ICU
* Combination of inpatient, C&L psychiatry, outpatient services and possibly some geriatric psychiatry
* Hospital is 133 beds with a service area of 85,000
* Very attractive base with potential productivity
* Educational loan repayment
* Benefits include health, dental and vision, short and long-term disability, 403(b) with hospital contribution, relocation, vacation pay, CME allowance and professional liability insurance
* Located in the beautiful Green Mountains
* Three highly regarded local ski resorts and 18 statewide
* Ample access to multiple lakes, rivers and streams for boating and fishing
* 3 hours to Boston; 5 hours to New York City (train or car); 2 hours to Albany, New York
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.