New Opening! Great Combination of Inpatient, Outpatient and Intensivist practice!!
One of largest nonprofit health systems is recruiting a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care physicians for one of its medical center in Alabama.
* Employed, full-time perm position
* Option to include some Sleep Medicine
* EBUS available and skills in this area are desired
* Interest and skills in advanced techniques welcomed
* Board Eligible or Certified, required
* Great combination of Inpatient, Outpatient and Intensivist practice
* Participate on an integrated team with Board Certified physician in practice and Intensivist program
* Full range of office care and diagnostic services for patients with lung disorders such as chronic obstructive lung disease, asthma, sleep apnea, interstitial lung disease, lung nodule clinic and lung cancer, sleep disorders
* Coverage rotation of ICU, office and hospital rounding
* APs assist in covering ICU and hospital rounding
* Join a team of Intensivists covering 50+ ICU beds
* Medical Center with 350+ beds. Sleep lab, 50+ ICU beds, state-of-the-art equipment and comprehensive service offerings
* Access to a large network of medical and surgical physician network
* Urban location in Alabama offering temperate year round climate and amenities for every lifestyle
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.