Pulmonologist Sought for Top-Rated Medical Center Offering Loan Forgiveness
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is recruiting a Pulmonologist for a top-rated medical center. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Employed position
* Join one other Pulmonologist in a busy practice
* Ten days of call per month
* Call is 1:4
* The hospitalists admit patients and call the specialists to consult in the morning unless there is a true crisis
* Open ICU, and hospitalists do procedures so critical care call is light and after-hours call is rarely demanding
* 151-bed acute care hospital with over 80 physicians representing 20 specialties
* Named by The Joint Commission “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures”, placed first on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition, received Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association, listed on the Hospital Engagement Network's “Elite Circle” for patient safety, and the Leapfrog Group, an independent industry watchdog, also named “Top Hospital” twice with an 'A' rating for the last fourteen consecutive surveys based on the quality of care and patient safety
* EMR MEDITECH
* Competitive salary based on MGMA standards, plus 100% of the profits of the clinic
* Comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice, relocation, CME allowance, paid time off, and much more
* Loan repayment
* 40,000 service area population
* Location offers southern charm where family, church, and community are central to the lifestyle with excellent public schools, nationally-ranked gymnastics, and world-class diving, other sporting events, arts center, country club, and much more
* 50 minutes from Albany, 2 hours from Columbus, 3 hours to Atlanta, and 1.5 hours from Tallahassee, Florida
VISTA Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.